While Bringing Buyers and Sellers together is what we do best, we do offer a host of other cost saving benefits to help lower your expenses:
- APPI Energy Savings - Energy Savings through APPI - Save money on your natural gas and electric bills - go to www.appienergy.com
- GoToMeeting and GoToMyPC Member Savings Program - NPFDA members can now take advantage of special savings on key business services; GoToMeeting and GoToMyPC.
- HP: NPFDA members can enjoy special pricing on a wide range of HP business products.
- InterCallNPFDA has partnered with InterCall, to provide members special rates for audio and web conferencing. InterCall is the world’s largest conferencing services provider.
- Lenovo:As a member of NPFDA, you are eligible to receive discounts of up to 20% off the everyday public web price on a wide range of Lenovo product.
- LifeLock: Identity thieves want it all. Your finances. Your credit. Your good name. Protect what’s yours with LifeLock—the leader in identity theft protection. Special offer for NPFDA members.
- OfficeMax Partner AdvantageSM Program:As a member of NPFDA, you will enjoy substantial savings from 31% to 88% off of the manufacturers’ list price on your most frequently purchased items.
- Room Reservations in Atlanta: Every year, NPFDA reserves 800 rooms at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta so NPFDA members may stay at the same exclusive hotel where all the NPFDA functions and member hospitality suites are located. Members may book rooms at a special NPFDA rate.
- UPS Freight: As a member of NPFDA you have exclusive access to all UPS Freight® shipping.
- UPS Air Freight: With UPS Air Freight, it’s easier than ever to send freight around the world.
- UPS Discounts: Receive significant discounted rates from UPS. With NPFDA savings of up to 26% on UPS' full air and international portfolio of services.
- YRC: As a member of NPFDA you can save at least 70% on your (LTL) freight shipments.
Make new contacts and cultivate relationships with other members by attending the Annual Convention in Atlanta every January, the Poultry Suppliers Showcase, The NPFDA Fall Meeting, and the Distributors Exchanges (our most popular small meeting).
Keeping You Regularly Informed:
MARKET MONTHLY NEWSLETTER