The NATIONAL POULTRY & FOOD DISTRIBUTORS ASSOCIATION is pleased to award scholarships to various students of agricultural colleges and universities across the US.
Each student selected will receive a $1,500.00 -$2000.00 scholarship from NPFDA.
To qualify, each applicant must:
- Be a college junior or senior the upcoming (award) year at a U.S. institution
- Be enrolled as a full time student
- Be pursuing a Poultry or related Agricultural, Ag Business degree – Agricultural Business, Poultry Science, Food science, Animal Science, Pre Vet, Food Marketing, Ag. Econ., etc. (Unrelated degrees such as English or Nursing will not be considered).
- Provide his or her current official transcript - sealed
- Provide a letter of recommendation from his or her Dean, Department Head and/or advisor
- Complete the enclosed application
- Provide a one-page letter describing his or her goals and aspirations
All applications and documents must be received by the NPFDA office no later than May 31st.
NPFDA SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION, INC.
2014 Osborne Rd
Saint Marys, GA 31558