NPFDA offers members a variety of ways to get in front of members, attendees and guests. For information on a customized opportunity to meet your specific marketing and sales needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out all the ways you can maximize your participation with NPFDA through sponsorship, events, publications and so much more.
- Direct Campaigns - Members are supplied with information they need to email other members.
- Membership Directory Advertisements - Annual publication with advertisement opportunities from just $300. See Tab Under Promote Your Business.
- Sponsorships - Many opportunities to sponsor individual events, convention items, or general sponsorships at the Annual Convention and Protein Supplier Showcase starting at just $250 - See Tab Under Promote Your Business.
- Showcase Exhibitor Booths- Spend just 4 hours on the show floor and make the most of your marketing budget. See approximately 500 individuals representing hundreds of companies that may need your products or services starting at only $560! Double exposure - Sponsor the convention or showcase and exhibit in Atlanta! Click Here to Register to Exhibit.
- Suites at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta- Members may book a suite at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta during the NPFDA convention in Atlanta (coinciding the the IPPE Expo). Invite your customers and make new ones! Please note, suite holders from last year have first option on reserving the same suite type this year.
- Rooms at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta - Members may book rooms at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta and other Atlanta hotels during the NPFDA Convention (coinciding with the IPPE Expo) in Atlanta. Many great networking opportunities at the NPFDA Headquarters hotel. Rooms available to members only. Make new contacts, find new vendors, get new customers and develop those business relationships!
- Fall Meeting - join NPFDA members at one of our Fall Meetings at a great different location every year! Great Networking opportunities. Or Sponsor our speakers/sessions or a networking event.