Proud to be a new member of NPFDA!
Hello NPFDA Members,
The team at Industrial Fleet Management (IFM) is very proud to be a new member of NPFDA!
Since 1973 IFM has helped clients significantly reduce the cost to operate their truck fleets. IFM has many relationships spanning decades with clients in the food manufacturing and distribution industries.
NPFDA members can take advantage of IFM's cost savings expertise in full service leasing, fuel, contract maintenance, and other areas of fleet spend to determine:
- How your full service lease rates stack up to other similar fleets.
- If you are overpaying for fuel.
- Whether your fleet and fuel bills contain errors and overcharges that can be recovered.
- If your full service lease contract properly protects your company's interests.
- How you can reduce your equipment costs without changing vendors or reducing service levels.
Benefits to NPFDA Members:
- Receive a comprehensive, risk free analysis of your fleet along with specific cost savings recommendations.
- There is no upfront cost. IFM is only compensated based on actual savings implemented and realized.
- IFM's shared savings percentage is discounted for all NPFDA members.
Please see the attached brief overview which includes a few client testimonials from your industry.
Vice President, Business Development
Industrial Fleet Management