The overall response to moving forward with the NPFDA Convention has been positive! A good attendance is expected.
Please click here for a list of companies currently registered to attend.
On October 9, 2020, NPFDA confirmed that the NPFDA Annual Convention & Showcase will take place in Atlanta January 25-28, 2021. It is our signature event, providing unparalleled opportunities for networking within our membership - a resource that is important now more than ever. With close to 600 registrants to date, the NPFDA Annual Convention & Showcase continues to provide an excellent setting for connecting with your customers, vendors and peers. Additional programming will be announced soon. Registration is open by clicking "registration options" above and, at this time, rooms are still available at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta. A hotel reservations link will be provided after registration is complete.
The safety of our meeting attendees is paramount. We will follow guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local governments regarding COVID-19. Should anything change, we will alert the membership and registered attendees as soon as possible. NPFDA understands that, even with these precautions, not everyone is ready to travel. Our members are responsible for their own decision on whether to attend, and the NPFDA leadership and staff respect their decisions.
Get connected with the NPFDA Annual Convention & Showcase!
Each registration includes:
- Evening receptions and networking events … meet your clients, vendors and partners for cocktails and fellowship.
- Exclusive access to reserve hospitality suites at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, on availability, through NPFDA.
- Access to our “Connections Lounge”, a quiet setting for business and conversation.
- Opportunity to reserve accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta and nearby hotels, accessible to NPFDA members only.
- NPFDA Annual Poultry Buyers Showcase, featuring products and services to benefit your business.
- Sponsorship opportunities to put your company in the spotlight
REGISTRATION: Click "registration options" above. Have the credit card you will use for payment ready. NOTE: You must be a logged in member to recieve access to member rates and hotel room blocks. Contact NPFDA staff if you need assistance.
Convention Registration Cancellation Fee: Send event cancellations, changes and/or substitutions to fax 770-535-7385 or email email@example.com. A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations received on or before December 18, 2020. No refunds for convention cancellations after December 18, 2020. Event Substitutions/changes must be made on or before January 4, 2021.
Media Release: From time to time NPFDA uses photographs and videos of events In its promotional materials. Unless this permission is revoked in writing to the NPFDA, by virtue of your attendance all conference visitors, attendees, and exhibitors agree to having pictures and video taken and used in such promotional materials.
For More Information:
Saint Marys, Georgia 31558 (912) 439-3603
2021 NPFDA Annual Convention & Showcase Events Tentative Schedule
Monday, January 25, 2021
- 10 AM – 5 PM - NPFDA Registration Desk Open
- 11 AM – 5 PM - Board and Committee Meetings
- Hospitality Suites Open – times and dates vary
Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- 8 AM – 5 PM - NPFDA Registration Desk Open
- Hospitality Suites Open – times and dates vary
- 11 AM - 3 PM- NPFDA’S 27th Annual Poultry Suppliers Showcase -"Get Connected." The trade show is designed for poultry suppliers and marketers - from processors to logistics companies - to show their latest and best products and services to new and potential customers. ALL BUYERS are invited to attend. Join the fun at the Showcase, visit all the exhibitors, and enjoy hors-d'oeuvres and beverages. (FREE drink ticket for registered convention attendees. Check your name badge wallet for a ticket).Poultry Suppliers Showcase,
- 4 PM - 5 PM - New Member Event, Invitation Only
- 5:30 PM - NPFDA President’s Early Bird Reception. This reception is held in appreciation of all new members who joined in 2019 and 2020 to-date, all exhibitors, sponsors, and all volunteers.
Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM Annual NPFDA Awards Reception and Scholarship Foundation Silent Auction, Centennial Ballroom. A great opportunity to mingle with old friends and make new ones as we honor our Member of the Year and Lifetime Achievement recipients.
- Silent auction check out.
Thursday, January 28, 2021
- 8:00 AM-Noon - SILENT AUCTION CHECK OUT AND PICKUP (bottom of escalators ballroom level). Please take your item with you or make arrangements with Federal Express, on site at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta, to have it shipped to you at your own expense. Alcohol cannot be shipped.
- The remainder of the day is for member meetings, networking, and hospitality suites/receptions.