Member Event: EXPERIAN EMPLOYEE RETENTION CREDIT SERVICES
MAXIMIZE CREDIT. MINIMIZE DISRUPTION. BE AUDIT-READY.
If your business has been negatively impacted by COVID-19, you could be eligible to receive an Employee Retention Credit (ERC). ERC is a fully refundable payroll tax credit, to provide aid to employers impacted by the pandemic.
Join us for a webinar on November 17th at 2:00PM EST and learn more about:
+Paths to qualification
+How members typically qualify
+Expected finanical benefit
Upon satisfactory course completion, students will receive an official FSPCA and FDArecognized certificate documenting the successful completion of the training workshop.
Topics for the Preventive Controls for Human Foods Workshop include:
- Food Safety Plans
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Other Prerequisite Programs
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Resources for Developing Food Safety Plans
- Risk-Based Hazard Analysis with Preventive Controls Determination
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Environmental Monitoring and Hygienic Zoning
- Supply-Chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record-Keeping Procedures
- Recall Plans
About Your Instructor:
Elise Forward has more than 20 years’ experience in food safety and quality management, spanning HACCP plan/food safety plan development, assessment for regulatory compliance of food safety/HACCP plans, regulatory and private certification audits, supplier management, the FDA FSVP regulation, allergen management, auditing, recalls, labeling, as well as multiple GFSI standards, Kosher, organic, fair trade, and sustainability standards. She has worked with small, medium, and large food manufacturing companies as well as food producers on many continents. Her passion is food safety and teaching the Preventive Controls training workshops as well as providing consulting assistance on best practices for supply chain management and swapping allergen stories.
Experian Employer Services on November 17th at 2:00PM EST.
Experian Employee Retention Credit Services Webinar
If your business has been negatively impacted by COVID-19, you could be eligible to receive an Employee Retention Credit (ERC). ERC is a fully refundable payroll tax credit, to provide aid to employers impacted by the pandemic. Join us for a webinar on November 17th at 2:00PM EST and learn more about: What is ERC, paths to qualification, how members typically qualify, expected financial benefit and Experian’s process. REGISTER HERE