NPFDA 2023 Spring Exchange and Port of Savannah Tour
Network with colleagues and enjoy a VIP tour of the Port of Savannah.
Andaz Savannah Hotel14 Barnard Streee
Savannah, GA 31401
The NPFDA Spring Exchange is a unique opportunity for NPFDA members to learn more about our industry and interact with industry leaders. Attendees represent the diversity of NPFDA's membership, including distributors, brokers, processors, and allied members. It is a three-day event, starting with a networking dinner for our attendees and featuring a VIP tour of the Georga Ports Authority's Port of Savannah. The Port of Savannah is the single largest and fastest-growing container terminal in America.
Learn more about the Port of Savannah here.
Included: Thursday: Breakfast, Transportation to and Tour of Port of Savannah, Reception and Dinner. Friday: Breakfast and Industry Exchange
Optional: Wednesday dinner. Thursday afternoon activities
Activities: Coming soon
Hotel: Andaz Savannah. Click here for reservations. Note: NPFDA Staff has negotiated the following special concessions for NPFDA members:
- The destination fee of $33 plus tax is waived.
- Discounts with Old Town Trolley tours purchased at the hotel concierge desk.
- 2 complimentary locally inspired appetizers in 22 Square lounge daily.
- Daily beer and wine tasting at 22 Square 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Round of bubbles with 22 Square dinner reservation.
- 50% discounted pool side cabana reservations with seasonal infused water.
- Local and 800 phone calls.
- Wifi upgrade.
- Daily sunset s’mores at fire pit area.
- Valet parking discounted from $42 per night to $32 per night.
- Complimentary welcome beverage upon arrival.
- Complimentary wireless internet access in guest rooms, public spaces and meeting rooms.
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and snacks in the lobby pantry, available 24 hours a day.
- Complimentary access to the Terrace Fitness Center with chilled towels, water and headphones; open 24 hours.
- Access to the Terrace level heated pool and fire pit, open 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Cancellation policy: Registrations and activities cancelled after Februrary 22, 2023, are non-refundable.
For More Information:
NPFDA 2023 Spring Distributors Exchange
Tentative Schedule of Events
All events are at the Andaz Savannah Hotel unless otherwise noted.
Wednesday, March 22, 2023
1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Name Badge Pick Up – Lobby
6:30 p.m. Depart to Dinner (optional) – Lobby
7:00 p.m. Optional Dinner
Thursday, March 23, 2023
8:30 a.m. Breakfast Buffet – Decker Studio
Port of Savannah Tour
Afternoon Optional Afternoon Activities
7:00 p.m. Reception – Terrace
8:00 p.m. Light Dinner at Vic's on the River
Friday, March 24, 2023
8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Breakfast Buffet – Decker Studio
9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. Industry Issues Exchange - Decker Studio