NPFDA's Scholarship Foundation Offers Member Companies Employees and Staff Scholarship Dollars
Since 1979, the National Protein and Food Distributors Association Scholarship Foundation has awarded over $2,000,000 in scholarships to students from NPFDA member families. To apply, the student must be an employee of a NPFDA Member Company or the child/dependent of an employee of a NPFDA Member Company.
The National Protein & Food Distributors Association's Scholarship Foundation is pleased to announce that 2023 applications are now being accepted. All applications and scholarships will be considered ONLY if the applicant is an employee of a NPFDA member company or the child/dependent of an employee of a NPFDA Member Company. A $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to up to 6 students.
To qualify, each applicant must:
- Be an employee of a NPFDA Member Company or the child/dependent of an employee of a NPFDA Member Company.
- Be enrolled FULL TIME at a US based College or University OR be a high school senior. Graduate students are eligible to apply.
- Be pursuing a college degree.
- Provide your most recent transcript. We will accept electronic versions. Please have them emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the online application.
- Provide a 500-word essay describing applicant's goals and aspirations. Submission of essay can be typed in form or attached to the online form.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a Department Head, Advisor or Dean.
All applications and documentations must be received by 5:00 p.m. April 28, 2023. If your transcripts arrive separately, they will be matched and attached to your online submission appropriately.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
The foundation would not exist if not for the financial support of our industry. Donations are accepted year-round at this website or can be mailed to NPFDA Scholarship Foundation, 2014 Osborne Rd, Saint Marys, GA 31558.